The term ‘Holt Baker’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Holt Baker which is the trading name of A Holt Limited and J E Baker Limited. A Holt Limited is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, registration number 633334, registered in England and Wales no. 10208965. J E Baker Limited is regulated by the ACCA (which is regulated by the IFAC) registered in England and Wales no. 10284841. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. By using our website you accept these terms and you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our website.
2. Please also refer to our Privacy terms, which set out information about privacy and the cookies used on our website. Cookies t are small, encrypted files stored by your internet browser on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies are for the sole purpose of enabling us to understand our audience and in no way do they identify you as an individual. You may delete and block cookies from the website but it may affect the optimal experience.
3. The content of our website is for your general information and use only. We may update and change our website from time to time to reflect changes to our products services, our users’ needs and our business priorities and we may do this without notice. We may also suspend or withdraw our website at any time.
4. We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons.
5. Our website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited. Unauthorised use of any part of this website may give rise to a claim for damages.
6. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
7. We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
7.1. We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
7.2. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
7.3. You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
8. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering our website), and any companies trading as Holt Baker and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in any way or in connection with:
a) this website;
b) the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website;
c) any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites;
d) your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this Website; or
e) viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website.
a) death or personal injury caused by negligence; or
b) fraud: or
c) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
d) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
10. Your use of our website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website, please contact us.